I have never been talked to so rudely in all my life.An Elephant Insurance Client turned in front of me causing a collision.

I was told by the claim rep that she didn't really care what I had to say about the incident or even care what I feel happened. Also told me that the police report means nothing to her and she doesn't care what it says. Then proceeded to hang up on me.

Danielle (I will leave out her last name to be polite) is the most unprofessional person I have ever spoken to.I will make it my mission to tell everyone how awful this experience was.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Elephant Insurance Services. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Farmers Insurance Group or Allstate that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Elephant Insurance Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Elephant Insurance Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Elephant Insurance Services?

Comments

Annandale, Virginia, United States #1078448

Why would you call the other person's insurance company?I've used Elephant for years.

While I've not had a claim, they seem nice to me.I have no complaints.