2.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I put very low miles on my vehicle, by low I mean maybe 2 per day.I was originally quoted a very reasonable price of around $46 a month, with the standard new policy fees of course, then comes month 2 my rate jumps up to almost 60 per month due some underwriter, I suck it up and say fine, month 3 comes in and now they are trying to jack up my policy to $91 per month!

To top it all off they were giving me a hard time and had me on hold over and over to cancel it. Until they change their underwriter BS buyer beware, I'm in my early 40's and never had a ticket or an accident since I was in my early 20's.

Their excuse is why was it not covered during such and such months, umm I didn't own the car then, they wanted proof of this?ARE YOU KIDDING ME, *** going to stand in the DMV line to get title info is too much.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of elephant insurance services auto insurance. Elephant Insurance Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned elephant insurance services auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Elephant Insurance Services. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Farmers Insurance Group or Allstate.

Had an Experience with Elephant Insurance Services?

Comments