My policy states I have $30/day up to $900 for a rental vehicle.I have been using my rental car for 10 business days, 12 calendar days to date 03/04/16.

Bryon Cahalan contacted me yesterday 03/03/16 and stated we must turn in the rental car on 03/07/16. My car covered under my policy with Elephant will not be ready until 03/11/16. My policy also states that Elephant will cover any rental costs until my vehicle is repaired and returned to me. The body shop did not get approval from Elephant for the Supplemental claim until 03/01/16.

It does not seem reasonable that a body shop can repair the damage that has been done to my vehicle in 3 days, especially if there are additional parts needing to be purchased. After going in circles with Bryon, my daughter reached out to him with no success in resolving this matter and asked for his supervisor's name and number. Evelyn Josephsen, Bryon's supervisor, was unfortunately no help in the matter. Both Evelyn and Bryon can only answer they don’t why this has happened, and seem very bothered by even having to take our calls.

I have read through my policy many times now and do not see why my rental car will not be approved the additional 4 days we need, especially when under my policy I have and additional 18 days.

03/07/16 Today I contacted Evelyn's supervisor, Cregg Burns. He was no help..

not too much of a surprise at this point.I have already filed a complaint with the BBB as well as the Texas Department of Insurance.

This person wrote the review because of "they will not honor my policy!!" of elephant insurance services auto insurance from Elephant Insurance Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5400 and wants Elephant Insurance Services to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was representatives and way they ignore my policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Farmers Insurance Group or Allstate. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Elephant Insurance Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Elephant Insurance Services?

Comments