filters
State:
City:
Product:

Elephant Insurance Services - Claim against Elephant auto insurance

I was rear-ended by someone who had Elephant Insurance and was told by Elephant "claims specialist" that I should turn the claim in on my own insurance as being hit by an uninsured driver if I want to get claims paid. Good job Elephant!!!
Show

Elephant Insurance Services - Don't Use Elephant - HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!

I have been faithfully paying my premiums every month to Elephant for the past three years on five cars) for our family. The ONE time I had to file a claim it has been an absolute nightmare!!! Imagine being without a vehicle and trying to get their attention with ZERO response - despite e-mails, calls and texts everyday - absolutely the WORST service I have ever experienced of any insurance company in my life. - Mike Barry, Austin TX (owner of five insured vehicles)
I didn't like
  • Reps and zero follow-up
Show

Elephant Insurance Services - Unauthorized withdrawl on my account, refused to refund me

Today Elephant insurance doubled my agreed upon payment and withdrew the amount without notifying me or getting my permission. I called to complain and to get details of what happened and they said the computer autodrafter my account and they cant process a refund. Very dissapointed that they wouldnt let me plea my case with any member of management or supervisor.
2.6

Elephant Insurance Services - Want to add driver

Yes needed to add driver to auto policy 221 000 530 87

Elephant Insurance Services - Horrible Company

This company is the worst in the world!! They get you hooked by offering on line easy sign up with a great quote and then the next thing you know they are sending you emails saying you have to sign all these documents to keep your low rate but they don't include the documents or the phone number to reach them. Then they draft out of your account when ever they feel like it. I wouldn't recommend this company to a dog!! Bullshit
Show

Elephant Insurance Services - This company won’t pay your claim!!!!!

I had a very simple claim, under $3,000 in damages. I owe the rental car company and the shop that did my repairs because Elephant has not paid. They just keep saying the check is getting approval and will be mailed!!! This has been going on for over a week!!!! Every time I call the person I speak with doesn’t have “the authority “!!!! Do not insure your vehicle with this company!!!!

Elephant Insurance Services - Dishonest Company

This Company will make unauthorize transaction out of your bank account beware. I'm out of $208 payments weren't but $68 never again.
1.4
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Elephant insurance actually has been good to me . if I have any issue I call and the handle issue with good customer service . You are able to change your insurance payment 3 days before your schedule due date. that is a A plus for me because people do run into issue...
4.5
I liked
  • Insurance premium
  • Thinking i was saving money on auto insurance
I didn't like
  • Late fees

Elephant Insurance Services - Claims

My daughter was rear ended and they sqy its het fault. She was entering a highway and was struck. Took them almost 2 weeks to get it towed to a shop and appraised by their field adjuster. Shop turned in more damage after they took it apart and sent photos ans report to them. They have still not looked at that. I will be switching insurance.

Contact Elephant Insurance Services

United States
Phone:
(804) 955-1722

Elephant Insurance Services Products and Services

My car was rear-ended on June 30th by a nationwide driver refuse to pay and elephant has refused to pay because they had my deduction at $2, 300 had no knowledge of this or personal injury they had changed it to guest when I know I was paying for full coverage169.00 a...
3.0