Elephant Insurance Services - Review about Elephant Auto Insurance Claim from Houston, Texas
Ridiculous. I had this insurance and then it shot up and I haven't had any accidents or tickets so I called and ended up cancelling the policy and that was back in December....now they sent some bill to a credit bureau for 68.56.
I never claimed anything and it was month to month payments.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Elephant Auto Insurance Claim
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Are serious. Elephant online service is down again. I have been with this company a few months and this has happened numerous times. I was with Alpha Insurance before, systems..."
- "I got hurt a work and back in 2005 I had 20 teeth come out from Taking Oxycontin for 12 yr...these rx pain pills caused my teeth to fall out....LM..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."