Elephant Insurance Services - Review about Elephant Auto Insurance Claim from Houston, Texas
Ridiculous. I had this insurance and then it shot up and I haven't had any accidents or tickets so I called and ended up cancelling the policy and that was back in December....now they sent some bill to a credit bureau for 68.56.
I never claimed anything and it was month to month payments.
More Review Details
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Elephant Auto Insurance Claim
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My car was vandelized, someone smashed the glass moonroof part where wind deflector is and bent the frame....husband works for Toyota also, toyota shop sent an estimate to them total..."
- "In a previous hearing, the Judge asked Wade J. Gallagher, GEICO's lead attorney where his client was, Mr. Gallagher let the Judge know that his client, the defendant, could..."
- "After filing a claim of vandalism of my Mercedes while being serviced at a reputable repair shop, I was given an estimate that negated a radio replacement. The claims adjuster..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I am writing you to warn of a home improvement scam artist based in your area. I have traced him to a trailer house in your area with the help..."
- "ast posting: Monday, July 05, 2010henry coffeen III and dan baumgarten wasted alot of folks time and energy. Prizm is in he dealership and rv business. After the economy got..."
- "Window World does not care about it's product and service. I've spoken to the CEO, written certified letters, and then after 11 months, Window World "said" they would do something..."