Laurel, Virginia

Are serious.Elephant online service is down again.

I have been with this company a few months and this has happened numerous times. I was with Alpha Insurance before, systems never down! I will cancel in the morning. They also charge my account a day early to get a late fee every month.

NO MORE ELEPHANT! My goal when there system returns with service is to make sure that I cancel. I do not under stand why it is difficult to keep your system up and running. I have been over charged every month.

The only way to pay is through a draft or credit card.

No checks.No money orders.

Review about: Elephant Auto Insurance.

I didn't like: Billing.

1.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Elephant Insurance Services?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Hole In One International "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..." Read more Elephant Insurance Services - Elephant Auto Insurance Review Elephant Insurance Services "I had similar issue with Elephant Auto insurance, their customer rear ended my vehicle, tried to flee the scene of the accident, but I caught him and pulled him over...." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more Panty Deal - I will have to pay in order to sell PantyDeal Panty Deal "..... xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx As far as I know it..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more Fendi - Poor quality and customer service Fendi "I bought a pair of of sneaker in black fabric and studs Code: 8E6386SN2F06VN at South Coast Plaza California store a few months ago. After my wife wore it twice,..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more