Laurel, Virginia
1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Are serious.Elephant online service is down again.

I have been with this company a few months and this has happened numerous times. I was with Alpha Insurance before, systems never down! I will cancel in the morning. They also charge my account a day early to get a late fee every month.

NO MORE ELEPHANT! My goal when there system returns with service is to make sure that I cancel. I do not under stand why it is difficult to keep your system up and running. I have been over charged every month.

The only way to pay is through a draft or credit card.

No checks.No money orders.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of billing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of elephant insurance services website. Elephant Insurance Services needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned elephant insurance services website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Elephant Insurance Services. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Farmers Insurance Group or Allstate.

Had an Experience with Elephant Insurance Services?

Comments