Elephant Insurance Services Elephant Auto Insurance Claim Review
Update added by user Nov 15, 2016
Never got back so called and cancelled and went to USAA which should have done in the first place...btw they still took a charge out of our account when called to see why first they said it a previous part due balance...i said how's that when automatically haven't taken out the pymts n i have proof...oh yes can see that let me check oh was an error put a request tho accounting dept they should get back to u in a day or ...yeah right....it only $11 thank God but it's the principal of the matter...stay away....in end it's not worth low price beside new ins USAA beat theirs n geicos price....
Original review posted by user Nov 12, 2016
My car was vandelized, someone smashed the glass moonroof part where wind deflector is and bent the frame....husband works for Toyota also, toyota shop sent an estimate to them total cost be $964...part is 424.98 / labor 540...they come back with 450 is what they're going tho pay that only covers the part n we still have to pay 250 deductible...we ask them how they came up with that ...they're like that's how much it cost in our area...oh really well give us the names of the shops that will do it for that price..we get ahhh ah oh oh ....um call us back on Monday and were going on a week almost now....really?....should of stayed with our old insurance was trying to save money but not worth it with this kind of service ...in telling everyone i know n work with tho stay away....pic below i covered personal info...but the read thru you will see estimate total....
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..."
- "I am 64 disabled on RSDI disability, I have a bullet lodged in my spine at T11, I have Medicare, too but because of ignorant policies I am..."
- "Nationwide Mutual Ins. Co.Allied InsuranceNationwide AgribusinessTitan InsuranceVictoria InsuranceTo anyone with Nationwide Insurance:Beware when filing a claim with Nationwide or affiliates listed above. They use a computer based program to evaluate..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "My handbag is only 6mos old & the straps are falling apart. I've tried to contact customer & can't get through. That should be a red flag to everyone. Not..."
- "I've been living in my apartment now for little less then 2 months. When I first moved in, I worked so much that I basically came home just to sleep..."
- "Today I decided to treat my children to a treat for doing well in school today, We get to the Steak n Shake in Hampton, Va on Mercury blvd...."