Elephant Insurance Services Elephant Auto Insurance Claim Review
Update added by user Nov 15
Never got back so called and cancelled and went to USAA which should have done in the first place...btw they still took a charge out of our account when called to see why first they said it a previous part due balance...i said how's that when automatically haven't taken out the pymts n i have proof...oh yes can see that let me check oh was an error put a request tho accounting dept they should get back to u in a day or ...yeah right....it only $11 thank God but it's the principal of the matter...stay away....in end it's not worth low price beside new ins USAA beat theirs n geicos price....
Original review posted by user Nov 12
My car was vandelized, someone smashed the glass moonroof part where wind deflector is and bent the frame....husband works for Toyota also, toyota shop sent an estimate to them total cost be $964...part is 424.98 / labor 540...they come back with 450 is what they're going tho pay that only covers the part n we still have to pay 250 deductible...we ask them how they came up with that ...they're like that's how much it cost in our area...oh really well give us the names of the shops that will do it for that price..we get ahhh ah oh oh ....um call us back on Monday and were going on a week almost now....really?....should of stayed with our old insurance was trying to save money but not worth it with this kind of service ...in telling everyone i know n work with tho stay away....pic below i covered personal info...but the read thru you will see estimate total....
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
You May Also Like
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "I received a letter in Oct. stating my premium had changed due to insurance lapse. That was impossible because I purchased my car in July and hadn't lapsed but maybe..."
- "The worst built all in one. Has a stand made for picture frame on a 20 inch monitor fell over several times once cutting my my hand. Lenovo all in..."
- "In April of this year I ordered. A Seal Skin Supreme Touring cover for my Harley. invoice id 100026560 and paid through Pay.Pal. After 90 days the outer covering turned..."
- "When I ordered my hot tub cover it took several weeks for me to get it. When I received it was the wrong size and poor quality. The..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."