Insurance Plans Acceptance

Ridiculous. I had this insurance and then it shot up and I haven't had any accidents or tickets so I called and ended up cancelling the policy and that was back in December....now they sent some bill to a credit bureau for 68.56.

I never claimed anything and it was month to month payments.

SMH.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Elephant Insurance Services and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Farmers Insurance Group or Allstate that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Elephant Insurance Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Elephant Insurance Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Elephant Insurance Services?

Comments