Insurance Plans Acceptance

Lets get together and all call their coporate office 804-955-1700 press 4 for their HR department and report each and ever claims adjuster and customer service rep that never helped us out in our time of need...

I too share the same story in waiting a whole month to get my claim settled from 4/20/2016 and its still open. Now my tired rod has broken and still no help from them and my case is still open..

I left HR a message and I hope you do too.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of elephant insurance services auto claim. Elephant Insurance Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned elephant insurance services auto claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Elephant Insurance Services. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Farmers Insurance Group or Allstate.

Had an Experience with Elephant Insurance Services?

Comments