North Richland Hills, Texas

I had similar issue with Elephant Auto insurance, their customer rear ended my vehicle, tried to flee the scene of the accident, but I caught him and pulled him over. I filed claim to his insurance (Elephant), provided pictures and detailed statement - it took them several days to get a statement from their customer. 2 weeks later they sent me a denial letter on my claim, saying my statement conflicted with their customers statement.... Duh?!!

Related: Elephant Insurance Services - Unapproved Charge

I managed to get bits of his statement and was able to prove he was nor being truthful, my pictures clearly showed he Rear Ended me - I asked what was he reason for fleeing the scene of the accident, they said they did not ask about that, they felt it was irrelevant... Yes Elephant Auto Ins is shady, they have unskilled investigators and all of their comment are scripted for them.

Picture shows license plate of guy who rear ended me, stay clear of him, his truck is already banged up everywhere, he apparently rams vehicles on purpose.

Review about: Insurance Advertising.

Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Elephant Insurance Services?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.