Elephant Insurance Services - Elephant Auto Insurance Review

45 of 112 Elephant Insurance Services reviews

I had similar issue with Elephant Auto insurance, their customer rear ended my vehicle, tried to flee the scene of the accident, but I caught him and pulled him over. I filed claim to his insurance (Elephant), provided pictures and detailed statement - it took them several days to get a statement from their customer. 2 weeks later they sent me a denial letter on my claim, saying my statement conflicted with their customers statement.... Duh?!!

I managed to get bits of his statement and was able to prove he was nor being truthful, my pictures clearly showed he Rear Ended me - I asked what was he reason for fleeing the scene of the accident, they said they did not ask about that, they felt it was irrelevant... Yes Elephant Auto Ins is shady, they have unskilled investigators and all of their comment are scripted for them.

Picture shows license plate of guy who rear ended me, stay clear of him, his truck is already banged up everywhere, he apparently rams vehicles on purpose.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
45 of 112 Elephant Insurance Services reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Elephant Insurance Services. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Elephant Insurance Services.
Filing a new complaint about
×