Elephant Insurance Services - Elephant Auto Insurance

I was searching for the best insurance coverage for my new first car.My dad suggested me few names and i got the one I was searching for.

I visited the website of elephant auto insurance - http://www.elephant.com/ and asked for online quote that was so cheap. I gave them my details and they help me in getting auto insurance at every cheap rate. I saved a lot that i have not expected.

I am fully satisfied with their insurance services.They have launched their services in Virgina and Maryland just two years back and now they have a great number of clients all because they offer great deals and they know what customer wants.Thanks Elephant

Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 15 Yes 15
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Will

Apr 05 #1139966 Forney, Texas

Bad review from my behalf.
They increased my coverage after 1 month and cancelled me the next month.
I had payed 6 months in advance.

Dec 06, 2015 #1074700

Funniest thing you can read is someone just coming in a comment section and fing crying because an insurance company wont pay their claim. They dont say what happened or if they even had coverage. shadup you whinny as ***.

Oct 09, 2015 #1045618

Elephant is the best! I've been with them for 3 years now. We have coverage on two cars and they have been great. Elephant is always working with us to get the best price and they have the nicest representatives! I got in a minor fender bender with they were my provider and my premium didn't even raise. I'm calling them now because one of my tickets have fallen off. I love Elephant, I will never go with anyone else!

ChevyFemale

Aug 19, 2015 #1021639 Austin, Texas

I have been with Elephant for 6months now and I have received nothing but GREAT SERVICE from them.
Note I pay my bill on time and have minor hiccups on my driving record (nothing major) and the insurance price is good and covers three vehicles
Until now I give them two thumbs up

Sep 11 #1211174 Montgomery, Texas

I think it is better here in the US then in the UK where they originated from.

marlenao

Sep 04, 2014 #865718

thanks for warning me. I told the agent to call me back on my break....I'll be ignoring that call.

shun

Jun 12, 2014 #826630 Houston, Texas

I've had insurance coverage with Elephant Insurance now for about 2 months. When I 1st spoke to a customer service rep about full coverage on my 2014 Camaro, I kinda felt that the quote was too good to be true.($102)a month. I spoke with them twice just to be sure that the amount was accurate, making sure all the information including Vin# was on points everything was good to go. Now here it is 2 months later. They sent me a letter stating the computer calculated my premium wrong. so now I'm paying just as much as I was with my last insurance company. After I being insured with them, there were some co-workers that warned me about the scams that this company would pull over there customers. And I be damned if they didn't do just what they said they would. Elephant insurance will quote you a cheap price, and a cheap down payment. But they WILL back door and take more money from you once you are all in. Please do NOT make the same mistake...STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!... THEY ARE NO GOOD!!!.... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

6 1 Reply
Simmjer

Dec 06, 2015 #1074693 Fredericksburg, Virginia

I am sure it was more your a liar and didnt tell the truth for the application. Then on the back end they caught your lies.

tggrsmommy

Apr 03, 2014 #801694 Carmel Hamlet, New York

None of the insurance companies are any good...but we are stuck with them. Elephant tried to raise my premium by over $50 because my insurance had lapsed at 11:59 pm and I was calling them at noon! I was dropped by State Farm after I was in an accident that had no police report, but they paid the claim on a car that had already been wrecked! I ended up back with Safe Auto, and I know they aren't any better. I had them before. I'm stuck paying the same amount I was paying before. I can't actually afford it, but I'm stuck. I have to have full coverage on my car, because it's still being paid for.
I'm not saying I wasn't at fault...saying she didn't want to call the police...she also said it could go either way.... :?

Sep 11 #1211177 Montgomery, Texas

Never call a cop in a wreck that has no injuries...If your at fault and also get a ticket from a wreck that is kinda like a double whammy for your good name.Now you are record with a wreck and a ticket.
If your vehicle is stalled get a tow truck there ASAP pull vehicle out of the road and get out of there soon as possible.If you have to leave the car in parking lot for a few hours then write a note and put it under your windshield.
I saved money not having a police tow to get vehicle out of road and possible ticket or 2.

Sep 11 #1211179 Montgomery, Texas

I meant this as a comment not a reply...

Mar 29, 2014 #800098

I was in an accident 12/4/13 where their insured was at fault. They received a citation, but Elephant is trying to claim I am 25% at fault for being negligent in not taking evasive actions to try and not collide with their insured, who was attempting to cross over my lane to get to the other side. I told them the only evasive action I could have taken would be to hit someone in another lane, which is probably what they wanted. My insurance company is not accepting any fault and is taking them to arbitration. In the meantime, I just filed a complaint with the department of insurance and the BBB in Henrico county, VA where their home office is located. My insurance company has said if Elephant is willing to accept 75% responsibility, then they know their insured was at fault. Absolutely disgusting!

1 1 Reply
simmjer

Dec 06, 2015 #1074695 Fredericksburg, Virginia

Oh yes I am sure you were so innocent. If you were found 25% at fault I am sure there is a good reason. Tell the entire story and not just to make you look good.

anonymous

Jan 31, 2014 #780767 Wylie, Texas

I really appreciate your reviews, I almost did it. But I asked her what the Insurance name and I looked it up, I found you guys. Thanks very much, I almost made a wrong choice.

3 0 Reply

Jan 23, 2014 #777458

Elephant Insurance has the rudest customer service representatives I have ever encountered. I was trying to add another vehicle to my policy, and the lady I spoke to was sooo rude after I spent almost 45 minutes on hold. When I told her that I will be searching for a new company because of her rudeness, she told be that I am welcome to do so. I am looking for a new insurance company. This is the worst customer service ever!!!! :(

4 0 Reply
Antifraud

Dec 06, 2013 #753993

If somebody have problems ,unfairs charges ,must complain consumer affairs agency, is the only way to stop the fraudulent operation
they use.

Piss off customer

Dec 06, 2013 #753990

I,m upset ...very dissapointed with elephant insurance , I got their
car insurance for about 2 years when you ask a quote by phone ,they
give you a price, you acept the deal but when they email you, you
find a different price their behavior is nasty when you are their
customer, I will start looking for different company. F. them

Oct 08, 2013 #726783

Had an accident with their client. The client admitted fault and still Elephant denied claim. Spoke with Casey customer representative. They actually told the estimator to lower the estimate. Before they even saw picture they denied the claim, and didn't even talk to the witness of the accident.

This place is a total fraud.

MM

Feb 04, 2014 #781846

I am having the same exact issue. Their client admitted fault but once I submitted pictures of the significant damages, now they are saying there are "coverage issues". :(

simmjer

Dec 06, 2015 #1074696 Fredericksburg, Virginia

Doesnt matter who says who is at fault you tools. Its an adjusters job to determine who is at fault. Tell what happened in the accident. Oh you didnt why because I am sure you were at fault.

1-20 of 38 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Elephant Insurance Services. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Elephant Insurance Services.
Filing a new complaint about
×