Haryana, Haryana
5.2K views 40 comments

I was searching for the best insurance coverage for my new first car.My dad suggested me few names and i got the one I was searching for.

Related: Elephant Insurance Services - Increased premium by 00 citing lapses and inconsistent information on prior bodily injury limits

I visited the website of elephant auto insurance - http://www.elephant.com/ and asked for online quote that was so cheap. I gave them my details and they help me in getting auto insurance at every cheap rate. I saved a lot that i have not expected.

I am fully satisfied with their insurance services.They have launched their services in Virgina and Maryland just two years back and now they have a great number of clients all because they offer great deals and they know what customer wants.Thanks Elephant

Review about: Car Insurance.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Elephant Insurance Services?

Comments

Fairfax, Virginia, United States #1244112

I wish I'd known this before my first accident. This is totally true.

The tow truck company is contracted to the PD,

Will
Forney, Texas, United States #1139966

Bad review from my behalf.

They increased my coverage after 1 month and cancelled me the next month.

I had payed 6 months in advance.

Funniest thing you can read is someone just coming in a comment section and fing crying because an insurance company wont pay their claim. They dont say what happened or if they even had coverage. shadup you whinny as ***.

Elephant is the best!I've been with them for 3 years now.

We have coverage on two cars and they have been great. Elephant is always working with us to get the best price and they have the nicest representatives! I got in a minor fender bender with they were my provider and my premium didn't even raise.

I'm calling them now because one of my tickets have fallen off.I love Elephant, I will never go with anyone else!

ChevyFemale
Austin, Texas, United States #1021639

I have been with Elephant for 6months now and I have received nothing but GREAT SERVICE from them.

Note I pay my bill on time and have minor hiccups on my driving record (nothing major) and the insurance price is good and covers three vehicles

Until now I give them two thumbs up

dimegirl
to ChevyFemale Montgomery, Texas, United States #1211174

I think it is better here in the US then in the UK where they originated from.

marlenao

thanks for warning me. I told the agent to call me back on my break....I'll be ignoring that call.

shun
Houston, Texas, United States #826630

I've had insurance coverage with Elephant Insurance now for about 2 months.When I 1st spoke to a customer service rep about full coverage on my 2014 Camaro, I kinda felt that the quote was too good to be true.($102)a month.

I spoke with them twice just to be sure that the amount was accurate, making sure all the information including Vin# was on points everything was good to go. Now here it is 2 months later. They sent me a letter stating the computer calculated my premium wrong. so now I'm paying just as much as I was with my last insurance company.

After I being insured with them, there were some co-workers that warned me about the scams that this company would pull over there customers. And I be damned if they didn't do just what they said they would. Elephant insurance will quote you a cheap price, and a cheap down payment. But they WILL back door and take more money from you once you are all in.

Please do NOT make the same mistake...STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!...

THEY ARE NO GOOD!!!....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Simmjer
to shun Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States #1074693

I am sure it was more your a liar and didnt tell the truth for the application. Then on the back end they caught your lies.

to Simmjer Fairfax, Virginia, United States #1244110