1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I signed up for auto and home insurance on 10/29/16. I found out last night 1/5/17 that my policy was cancelled.

So far I have spent nearly an hour on the phone with no explanation....apparently I am at the mercy of an adjuster who doesn't answer his phone or check messages in a timely fashion. I have already paid over 900.00 for two months of insurance. What a *** show. It is very disturbing that I have no automotive insurance and didn't know it.

No mail, no call, nothing. I have been driving for over 30 years and have never been without an automotive policy.

I also have my home owners policy with this bunch, I am very scared at this point not knowing what the status of that is either. Save yourself headaches and go to a more reputable company....the commercials with The Elephant are just a gimmick.

Review about: Elephant Insurance Services Auto Insurance.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Thinking i was saving money on auto insurance.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Irresponsible, Lack of communication.

Comments

KFreeman15

Send your elephant crook story by email totips@wjla.com.. The only way we can impact this company is by letting the world know.tips@wjla.com

Clifton Park, New York, United States #1354729

Elephant insurance is a scam spread the word

The complaints and degrees of fraud is endless against them

Dallas, Texas, United States #1321518

So glad I looked up the reviews because considering this company! All of their reviews are horrible so I will steer clear of this company! Thanks for the heads up