Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I was quoted one price which was fair, only to find out later that it was only liability after I told them I needed full coverage, anyway I got full coverage again at a low price, but after the first 30 days it went from $199 to $281.10 without any notification, not to mention they just took the money from the borrowed card I use to get the insurance again no warning, they didn't notify the lien holder that I had coverage not it has cause problems with my new car, this has been a nightmare and they would only refund part of the $281.10 that they took because no coverage in 2014 when I didn't even have a car....I hate Elephant Insurance this is a scam

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of constant game interruption. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of elephant insurance services auto insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $281. Elephant Insurance Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned elephant insurance services auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Elephant Insurance Services. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Farmers Insurance Group or Allstate.

Had an Experience with Elephant Insurance Services?

Comments