1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I was with this insurance company for ( 4) years with no accidents. On the 5th year a car it me and I called my insurance to report the claim.

The agent Mr. Weikel claimed he could not honor my policy because I told him I had two home address. Bull crap. They knew I had two homes and so did every insurance company I was with.

All of sudden it became a problem when they had to pay out. This insurance company is a scam and should be shut down.

From reading the reviews it is obvious the have a practice of denying claims. My next step is to file a complaint with the Insurance Commission.

Review about: Elephant Insurance Services Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

KFreeman15

Tell Your elephant cook story totips@wjla.com Send your story as soon as possibletips@wjla.com

As the days go by elephant auto still has not made any resolution. When you call elephant auto and it says phone lines are being recorded that recorded Information is sent to a 3rd party and your phone conversation is edited..

So if you have to go back later and have the phone call or phone records pulled just know the phone conversation has been Edited..

Elephant are indeed truly awful

I made the mistake of being insured with these cretins

I won't be repeating this mistake